These cookies are quick and easy to make, taste amazing and are made with just a few simple and healthy ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. They are gluten free, refined sugar free and primal.
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ⅓ cup nut butter or tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup chopped dark chocolate
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine butter, sugar and nut butter or tahini with a whisk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mix.
- Once incorporated, add salt, baking soda, cinnamon and coconut flour to the mixture.
- Once incorporated, fold in chocolate and nuts.
- In a baking tray lined with parchment paper place little balls ( I use an ice cream scoop for this ) and press them down a bit to desired thickness ( I leave them about 1 inch thick )
- Place in the oven and bake until golden at the edges. Take out of the oven, let them cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
I hope you love these cookies too!