Here are some breakfasts that I have had in the last week. They are all low carb, high fat and they keep me full and energised all morning. I hope it gives you some ideas!
Breakfasts shown in the video:
- 1 chorizo, 2 scrambled eggs with raw cream and chopped chives plus tomato slices and broccoli florets all cooked in homemade ghee. Fresh ginger and dill tea.
- 2 fried eggs, 1 chorizo, avocado slices and creamy, raw milk kefir.
- Leftover pork soup with two eggs that were poached in the soup and fresh avocado.
- Kale and pork belly fried in lard and a glass of kefir.
- Chicken leg from the night before cooked in indian spices, homemade sauerkraut, avocado and a cup of bone broth.
Thanks for visiting,